I’m excited to feature my favorite registry items in a new series titled “Registry Love.” One of my favorite parts of planning my own wedding was registering for gifts. I was excited to select items with my husband that we’d use in the home we were building together. One of the mottos that I live by is “Quality of Quantity.” As a result, I like to shop for key pieces and items that will last a lifetime. Below are a few baking essentials from one of my favorite stores, Williams-Sonoma. As a baker enthusiast, I die when the catalog arrives in my mailbox! Tell us, what items are you including on your wedding registry?
- NFL™ Washington Redskins Adult & Kids Apron: A must for this die-heart Redskin’s fan.
- Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set: The perfect set to start off your bakeware collection.
- Adjustable Measuring Tablespoon: Compact and convenient. I love this thing!
- Glass Prep Bowls, Set of 8: These bowls help me keep track of the numerous ingredients that go into the detailed recipes I have been attempting lately.
- KitchenAid Artisan Susan G. Komen Stand Mixer, Raspberry Ice: My KitchenAid mixer has to be the best investment I have made in my kitchen to date. I love the Raspberry Ice color as it reminds me of my mom and the continuous fight to find a cure for breast cancer.
- Personalized Silicone Spatulas & Spoonulas: Nothing beats a good spatula for mixing and final prep. Even better, these spatulas are personalized.