I can’t believe tomorrow is the first day of 2014. Seriously, where did 2013 go?! I am SUPER excited and ready to kick-off a new year. As I set my 2014 goals and continue to pursue my dreams, I thought it would be fun to take a look back on 2013. Here are a few highlights of our year at GLWE:
4. We worked with our clients (and now friends) Siobhan and Anou in planning and executing their big day! We also began working with a bunch of new clients and my friends Nicole and Ray on planning their upcoming April wedding.
5. Siobhan and Anou’s wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty.
7. I contributed to a book that will be published soon!
8. Our second annual GLWE Holiday Baking and Gift Guide was released.
9. We hired our first intern this year. (We will introduce our lovely new intern, Brittany here on the blog soon).
We wish you a blessed and prosperous 2014!! #thebestisyettocome