Outdoor Wedding Essentials
Here in the DC area we are in the thick of spring and wedding season. Between DC, Maryland and VA, there are numerous outdoor venues available for your big day. I myself got married outdoors in the August summer heat. When planning for your outdoor nuptials, be sure to keep your guests in mind. Below are a few outdoor essentials that your guests will be sure to appreciate!
- Sunscreen: It is imperative to be shielded from the sun at all times. These handy wipes cut down on the mess and provide the protection your guests will need.
- Parasols: Parasols provide just the right amount of shade needed to block the sun.
- Fan Programs: Fan programs serve double duty during the ceremony. For an added touch, include an engagement photo on the reverse of the order of service.
- Tissue: There will sure to be tears of joy during your nuptials. Convenient tissue packs are always appreciated.
- Bug Spray: Keep pesky little insects away with a spray of insect repellent.
- Hydration Station: After driving the distances, treat your guests to a signature beverage, lemonade, or water to keep them hydrated during the ceremony.