Here in the DC area we are in the thick of spring and wedding season. Between DC, Maryland and VA, there are numerous outdoor venues available for your big day. I myself got married outdoors in the August summer heat. When planning for your outdoor nuptials, be sure to keep your guests in mind. Below are a few outdoor essentials that your guests will be sure to appreciate!
- Sunscreen: It is imperative to be shielded from the sun at all times. These handy wipes cut down on the mess and provide the protection your guests will need.
- Parasols: Parasols provide just the right amount of shade needed to block the sun.
- Fan Programs: Fan programs serve double duty during the ceremony. For an added touch, include an engagement photo on the reverse of the order of service.
- Tissue: There will sure to be tears of joy during your nuptials. Convenient tissue packs are always appreciated.
- Bug Spray: Keep pesky little insects away with a spray of insect repellent.
- Hydration Station: After driving the distances, treat your guests to a signature beverage, lemonade, or water to keep them hydrated during the ceremony.